United Methodist Men (UMM) is held on the third Tuesday of the month at 11:45 a.m., except during the months of June, July and August.
The program generally begins with a time of Devotion, followed by a sandwich lunch. When lunch is complete, there is a short presentation of a topical subject, which relates to various subjects impacting the Christian Community.
For more information, call the church office at 302-478-2575 or email email@example.com.
United Methodist Women (UMW) strive to inform, inspire, involve, and include all women of the Wilmington community to grow through education, stewardship, service and fellowship.
The fellowship base is broadened through UMW-sponsored events held during the year.
Circles meet regularly at church or in members’ homes, allowing members to establish meaningful relationships:
- Abigail - Meeting time to be determined.
- Esther - Second Wednesday of the month at 10 a.m.
- Hannah / Multi-tasking Moms - Twice monthly day & evening.
- Martha - Second Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m.
- Ruth - Second Tuesday of the month at 12:30 p.m.
- Sarah - Second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m.
Here’s what women are saying about UMW:
- “UMW helps forge new friendships, fulfill spiritual needs, and serve women and children. Please join us.” Ellen Leonzio
- “UMW enables us to serve women and children all over the world. As we enjoy fellowship, friendship and fun, we are also able to bring blessings to others in so many ways. It is truly amazing what UMW accomplishes each year.” Kathy Daum
- "Our UMW Circles provide an opportunity for fellowship, a chance to learn about our UMW Mission activity, a chance to support those missions, and always to be a spiritual support for each other." Pat Overdeer
- "UMW is a wonderful way to make great friends while we work together to gain our mission goals. Our Martha Circle has taken on a special project that has brought needed help to young mothers locally and has brought us much satisfaction and pleasure." Joy Thompson
For more information, contact the UMW President.