Aldersgate Preschool is a non-profit early care and Christian education center. Children make new friends in a safe, loving environment while learning new things and having fun! Aldersgate Preschool is the highest Level Star 5 for the Delaware Stars quality rating preschool program.
Who can attend?
Children 18 months to 5 years old. Aldersgate Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, or national origin.
When is it?
- Monday through Friday, 9 – 11:45 a.m.
- Before Care, 8 – 9 a.m.
- Lunch Bunch, 11:45 – 1 p.m or 2 p.m. (For families with 2-5 year old children. Monthly sign-up is on a first-come-first served basis for an additional fee. Parents provide lunch.)
Where is it?
In classrooms located on the lower level of Aldersgate Church, which are handicap accessible.
Contact Sharon Jennelly, Aldersgate's Director of Preschool and Children's Ministry.
Early Childhood Teachers and Assistants - Apply Now
- Early Childhood Education (Preferred)
- Preschool Experience (Preferred)
Aldersgate Preschool, a part-time nurturing Christian preschool is looking for excellent teachers to teach. Preschool hours are 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. with varied opportunities. If you love children and love teaching in a community of caring, wonderful adults, this is the job for you! Aldersgate Preschool is a Delaware Star 5 preschool and part of the Nursery Kindergarten Association of Delaware (NKAD). Early childhood education is so important to us!
Send a brief letter to Sharon Jennelly, describing yourself and why this job is perfect for you! Please attach your resume to the email. Aldersgate Preschool is a ministry of the church and is located in the Aldersgate United Methodist Church 2313 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE 19803, 302-478-2575. We look forward to hearing from you to set up an interview.
- Job Type: Part-time (September – May)
- Salary: $12.00 to $18.00/hour, approx. 20 hours/week.